We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation rental location

Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Vacation rental location

Hello Encinitas forum, I'm looking to rent a small apartment for a 4-5 night stay and would like to be in close walking distance to restaurants for evening dining. Can anyone help me zero in on which streets are best for walking and dining? Any recommendations on location for choosing the rental appreciated.

Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Vacation rental location

I mean west of 101!

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
Level Contributor
18,103 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Vacation rental location

Not sure how loud they can be, but in those places above Whole Foods, they do back right on the railroad tracks if that makes a difference to you.Other than that a nice location right in the midst of things.

Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Vacation rental location

Good to know, thanks Dez!

14. Re: Vacation rental location

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2017, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Encinitas