We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving in Solvang and Buellton

Dunedin, New Zealand
Level Contributor
157 posts
11 reviews
Thanksgiving in Solvang and Buellton

A couple questions:

1) What is late Nov. weather typically like?

2) Will all the tasting rooms be closed for Thanksgiving?

3) Any good restaurants that might serve Thanksgiving dinner?

Thanks!

California
Level Contributor
8 posts
8 reviews
1. Re: Thanksgiving in Solvang and Buellton

I live in Buellton, and even though I love Santa Barbara more- it is really nic here.

1) In comparison to the rest of the world, the weather here is pretty nice most of the year. By late Nov it will be in teh low 70's to upper 60's during the day and chilly at night (pack at least a light jacket).

2) Most tasting rooms will NOT close for Thanksgiving. If there are a few you are dying to try- call ahead to check - but they are more than likely going to be open on Friday, Sat, and Sun.

3) I am not entirely sure who will have a Thanksgiving dinner. You may want to try the restaurant at the Marriott (Starting Gate), though I am sure many of the Solvang restaurants will have Thanksgiving dinner, too.

Have a great trip!

Lisa

2. Re: Thanksgiving in Solvang and Buellton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 19:15
Get answers to your questions about Buellton