We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there snow at Big Bear now?

Los Angeles...
2 posts
Save Topic
Is there snow at Big Bear now?

I want to go to Big Bear with my family tomorrow for the day. Is there snow up there? has it snowed lately?

Mentioned in this post
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,549 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there snow at Big Bear now?

According to the Bear Mtn ski resort, they got 4 inches Wed.

bearmountain.com/snowboard/…

Glendale, California
Level Contributor
38 posts
546 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there snow at Big Bear now?

Yes! I have a friend who lives in big bear and she has been face booking about snow all week.

2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there snow at Big Bear now?

My family wants yo big bear tommrow but we do not know if there's snow

2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Is there snow at Big Bear now?

My family wants yo big bear tommrow but we do not know if there's snow

Newport Beach...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Is there snow at Big Bear now?

I looked up the weather for tommorow Jan 20, 2013 for our beatiful city of Big Bear. I dont really understand all that weather report stuff it said that tommorow's weather is in the high 50's and low 30's at night. I can't imagine there is much snow there. I too want to take my children there tommorow for the day If anyone of you kind hearted readers could please comment on what tommorow's snow conditions are I would really apprieate it. Thank you, for treading my message.

Mentioned in this post
6. Re: Is there snow at Big Bear now?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2014, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Big Bear Region