We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tabogganing in Seefeld

Thornbury, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
20 reviews
Tabogganing in Seefeld

Hi there

I'm in Seefeld just before christmas and am hoping (if the weather permits) that I can take my 4 year old tabogganing. I see there is a run but I cannot figure out the costs. The web sites are not that easy. Also, does anyone know if I can get a lift pass for just the lift for the tabogganing or do I need the full pass. If so, that works out quite expensive just for some tabogganing.

Thanks

Alan

Rosshutte
Ski & Snowboard Areas
Sankt Oswald
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Seekirchl
Churches & Cathedrals
4 replies to this topic
Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
26,021 posts
78 reviews
1. Re: Tabogganing in Seefeld

there is a childrens fun area with a magic carpet (belt lift) which is free. so you can go up and down on that all day long, for nowt.

Thornbury, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
20 reviews
2. Re: Tabogganing in Seefeld

Thanks. Will definitely take him there. Still interested in the big one though..... More fun for me

Dublin, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Austria
Level Contributor
26,021 posts
78 reviews
3. Re: Tabogganing in Seefeld

i am not sure where the "big one " is. if it is serviced by the gondola, then you can get a single ticket. chair lifts, if linked to toboggan run, would also sell a single ticket. you definitely will not need a ski pass unless you plan 3 or more runs, when a day ticket might be available, or even a half day ticket

Mason City, Iowa
Level Contributor
2,666 posts
153 reviews
4. Re: Tabogganing in Seefeld

There are also hills that people use sleds, toboggans, etc. they do require walking up the hill, but that doesn’t seem to be much of a deterrent. One hill is just after the skating rink and the other is in town on the way to Wildsee. Both should serve you well.

Reply to: Tabogganing in Seefeld
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Seefeld in Tirol