We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ski lessons - December

3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ski lessons - December

Hi

My family and I are spending 5 nights in Seefeld in December. We have never skied before, and considering signing up for lessons. We don't intent or plan on becoming expert skiers, or attempting difficult slopes, but thought it may be a fun activity to do while there. If we did two mornings of lessons - would this be sufficient to get some sort of idea and perhaps ski down a tiny slope? And how would it differ for a 7yo?

Thanks!

Rosshutte
Ski & Snowboard Areas
Sankt Oswald
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Seekirchl
Churches & Cathedrals
5 replies to this topic
Bad Ischl, Austria
Level Contributor
3,848 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ski lessons - December

Everyone learns at a different rate. So who can say how much you'd master in two mornings. Your 7 year old probably may learn fastest of all. You would need to contact the ski school and book private lessons. Your lessons would be on a tiny slope.

Vienna
Level Contributor
3,452 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ski lessons - December

Hello Leandra,

there are a couple of Ski Schools in Seefeld, which offer private lessons. Do you mean something like that?

-> ski-seefeld.at/en/…private-lessons.html

Maybe ask the local office in Seefeld: info@seefeld.com

They could sent you to a right company which offer ski lessons.

best regards, Romana

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Ski lessons - December

Thank you

3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Ski lessons - December

Thanks for the details Romana. This is what we were considering. I will contact them.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ski lessons - December

seefeld has their own beginners slopes separate from main slopes and cater for children but it's all ways better to get lessons before you go it will save you time and money .seefeld is a lovely village and easy to get around you can also get the train to other villages

Have good time

Reply to: Ski lessons - December
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Seefeld in Tirol
Recent Conversations