We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Julius Safaris

hockley
Level Contributor
5 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Julius Safaris

Can anyone give me a rough idea how much the 4 day safari costs as trying to work out if better and cheaper than booking through Thomsons.

east sussex
Level Contributor
512 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Julius Safaris

hi we done a safari with jt in feb and although weather was meant to be good our two day safari it was very cloudy and i needed to wear my fleece,it didnt spoil a thing but i was so glad i took my fleece as i would have been chilly

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Julius Safaris

Ive also been speaking with JT safaris by email as we go out there to get married at the end of May. I am worried though that you read about a lot of people trying to impersonate Julius when you meet him at your hotel. Stupid question but how do you know it is him you are booking through when you are there......?

hockley
Level Contributor
5 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Julius Safaris

Hi

You will be picked up by a member of his staff before you go on your trip. His office is situated along the main coast road and is known as the orange hut (you will see why). If you haven't paid anything already he will only ask for a deposit and will not expect the balance until the day after you get back when he will again arrange for someone to pick you up and take you to his office to settle up and give him your feedback.

Hope you have a fabulous time.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
179 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Julius Safaris

He is on facebook and you can see his picture!

Or you could arrange for a pass word which he says to you!

But as someone else says, the deposit is paid from Britain, and you pay the remainder in his office.

Most of the impostors work by using a similar email address/website and hoping you will book with the wrong Julius in the first place.

Heike

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
179 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Julius Safaris

We went last April for 18 days and on most days the weather was really sunny. On two mornings it rained, and once it rained nearly all day. Other than that just an odd short shower now and then. I would go again during that time. Try not to worry, because you can't change it anyway. :)

Heike

Liverpool
Level Contributor
7 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Julius Safaris

Don't do what we did when we went to meet Julius - walk right past the lad in the orange polo shirt and the nice car that Julius had sent to pick us up and get into a battered minibus which took us off in the wrong direction!

17. Re: Julius Safaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2011, 14:23
Nairobi, Kenya
Level Contributor
86 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Julius Safaris

please take a look at the FAQ-"What is the weather like..." on the right.

have a good time.

Edited: 02 May 2011, 11:23
Blackburn, United...
1 post
Save Reply
19. Re: Julius Safaris

Hey everyone, We have jus booked out honeymoon for July and want to to the 2nights/3days safari. Can someone please tell me how much this would be in english pounds? Im sooooo excited :-)

20. Re: Julius Safaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 00:16
Get answers to your questions about Ukunda
Recent Conversations