We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying Aeropostal tickets at Caracas Airport

Beaufort
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Buying Aeropostal tickets at Caracas Airport

We have 4 couples overnighting near the Caracas airport on the way to Isla Marguerita. We have decided to wait and buy our tickets from Caracas to Marguerita there at the airport because it is so much cheaper. Has anyone had experience doing this? Will we be able to use credit cards for the ticket purchase? Are there any ATM's in the Caracas airport? Which hotel have you used near the airport in Caracas.

Caracas, Venezuela
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
1. Re: Buying Aeropostal tickets at Caracas Airport

Hi,

Perhaps you might prefer to book online (Aeropostal) and then purchase the tkt's at the airport. You present your reservation code and then you proceed to buy the tkt. I've just done so (I mean, the online booking) but as I live in CCS I rather buy the tkt at a local office. But if you have no air reservation I wouldn't advise you to get to the airport without any.

I don't remember if there are ATM's at the airport (I guess there must be).

As for the hotel I could think about the Eurobuilding Express, is not very cheap but it's worthy due to its vicinity to the aiport (by the way, if you don't have to, I'd advise you not to come to the city: I think you could have a much more pleasant stay anywhere else in Venezuela)

I hope you find this useful,

Luis Montes

Get answers to your questions about Caracas