We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for travel mates in Shiraz and around. 24-29 Oct

Atlanta
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Looking for travel mates in Shiraz and around. 24-29 Oct

Hi all

I'll be in Shiraz on 24-29 Oct. I'm looking for travel mates to split the trip (tour, transport, etc.) expenses and explore all cool places around together. I'm planning to visit Persepolis for sure, but interested in guided tours to other destinations.

I am 40+ male, Russian/American. Easy going and friendly.

You can reply here or email directly to kmsolntsev at gmail.com

Tour guides - if you read this, please write me with your itineraries and quotes.

Thanks

Kyril

Mentioned in this post
Shiraz
Shiraz
391 Reviews
Shiraz, Iran
Persepolis
Persepolis
1,451 Reviews
Persepolis, Iran
5 replies to this topic
1. Re: Looking for travel mates in Shiraz and around. 24-29 Oct

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 13 September 2017, 23:35

2. Re: Looking for travel mates in Shiraz and around. 24-29 Oct

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Atlanta
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for travel mates in Shiraz and around. 24-29 Oct

What's your contact e-mail ?

4. Re: Looking for travel mates in Shiraz and around. 24-29 Oct

Atlanta
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for travel mates in Shiraz and around. 24-29 Oct

All

I see that the replies from the agents were removed. Please write me directly. Correction -

my dates are midday 24Oct till the late night on 27Oct since I;m leaving on 28Oct morning

Reply to: Looking for travel mates in Shiraz and around. 24-29 Oct
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Shiraz