We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is a family room in Bahia Principe Costa Adeje

Which Adeje hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Norwich
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
What is a family room in Bahia Principe Costa Adeje

Hi all

I am trying to book a holiday at the Bahia Principe Costa Adeje for me, my wife and our 4 year old son. On the booking screen on the Thomas Cook website it says I have the choice of either a twin room or the choice of a family room both for 3 people. It doesn't clearly state the arrangements though. We really want a double bed and then a single (or possibly sofa bed if a single bed isn't possible) for our son. Is the family room what I need? Thomas Cook seem to be the only people mentioned a family room. Reason I ask is i've been in other hotels when you get a twin room with the beds together.

Would like a junior suite but can't afford the upgrade.

Thanks all

Mark

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
681 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is a family room in Bahia Principe Costa Adeje

Hi

Can't answer your question as we take a junior suite, but if no-one replies in the next day or so try sending a message to Sloanie (you'll find her on loads of other posts in this forum) - I think she goes with family but not sure what type of room she gets.

2. Re: What is a family room in Bahia Principe Costa Adeje

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2013, 10:24