We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sewage on the beach!!

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
19 reviews
sewage on the beach!!

Just back from Nerja, lovely little town, full of character and some great places to eat. But I would like to warn of the vast amount of human waste and sanitary products on the beach. We had been walking along the sea shore from Torricilla when we found all this human waste at the high water mark. At first I thought it was some kind of brownish seaweed untill I trod on some of it. Later we saw a brown slick not thirty yards of Torricilla beach heading toward the Balcon area. Please think twice before you bath in the sea. Great pity that such a great place can not get this problem sorted.

111 replies to this topic
Aldershot
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
111. Re: sewage on the beach!!

If you want to open up a topic about a landfill site, do so (and list all the others that are having issues in the area, if you want to be fair). But putting that article on this thread without qualification, when it is not talking about sewage, is grossly misleading, and demonstrative of your approach to the whole subject.

Reply to: sewage on the beach!!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nerja