We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nuria Sol Apartments

Which Fuengirola hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Nuria Sol Apartments

Hi I am hoping that some one can help me with a couple of little things, I am traveling to the nuria sol on sat 26 feb, we are doing this the cheap way, hand luggage and no transfer, I belive it is quite easy to get the train, what I would like to know is do the apartments have irons and hair dryers or will I have to include these in my luggage.

Thanks Theona :)

Northumberland
Level Contributor
449 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nuria Sol Apartments

Hi Theona

We stayed there In September and loved the apartments, great location minutes walk from the Los Boliches train station.

Walk up the slight hill/bank on the left hand side of the SuperCor supermarket across the road from the exit ramp, once your passed the sports ground (painted green walls) you'll see the NuriaSol in front of you.

They have hairdryers don't think they have irons and can't recall if they hire out.

Could contact them:

www.apartamentosnuriasol.com/index.php…

Make sue you ask for them for your free WiFi code.

Cracking Mecadona underneath that all the locals use, great for drinks & food.

Get yourselves to Calle de Francisco Cano:

maps.google.co.uk/maps…

Some great bars Bar Latino, Bar One, Bar Etc, Emerald isle & Kellys.

Edited: 18 February 2011, 12:46
2. Re: Nuria Sol Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 16:18
Get answers to your questions about Fuengirola