We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puebla Lucia Apartments

Which Fuengirola hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cork
Level Contributor
111 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Puebla Lucia Apartments

Hi,

would anyone know anything about or have stayed in the

Peubla Lucia Apartment complex in Fuengirola?If so is it central to

the beach,bars,restaurants,etc?We would be bringing an infant

so we're looking for Safe,Central accomodation also.

Anyother recommended central Self catering Apts. would be

grateful as well.

Thanx in advance.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuengirola
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Puebla Lucia Apartments

Im sure there there near the town centre, ive just had a look on google earth and they have a street view, they aint far from the centre, and look like there behind the las piramides hotel, it looks like a 10 min walk, they look beautiful, very andalucian....there just situated off the main road..and a nice stroll into the town centre..

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuengirola
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Puebla Lucia Apartments

Here is there website...

http://www.pueblalucia.com/

There are lots of bars and restaurants in the area, and your not too far from the zoo and the myramar shopping complex is about 15 min walk, there are many buses that go up and down the drag, and the train station is not far from you...il forward all the places I eat and drink at :O)

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuengirola
Level Contributor
1,895 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Puebla Lucia Apartments

Sorry just to note,there are some great pics on there website that I gave you, ..i know where they are now i saw them last august, me and my partner said last year we fancied staying in them...its has its own bar/restaurant and it looks sooo nice..I would book it in a heartbeat!!

Cork
Level Contributor
111 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Puebla Lucia Apartments

Thanx for the info.....yeah defo thinking of booking it,normally not too fussy

but having a 1 year old changes al ot of things!

Bucks., england
Level Contributor
525 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Puebla Lucia Apartments

Sorry Kazz..........you are normally pretty good on Fuengy but you've got this one a bit out of location, check the map.

It is a VERY pretty complex but nowhere near the Pyramides.

In fact it is on the right on the road out to Mijas, straight up from the train station and Mercacentro. It's a good 10 minute walk to the beach from there straight through the town centre - perhaps not such a great location with an infant. I'd think you would be better with somewhere closer to the Paseo?

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
4,488 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Puebla Lucia Apartments

Well, everyone seems to be getting it wrong. Even with a zimmer frame it would take less than ten minutes!. They are located between the railway station and the horses head fountain so about 3 minutes from the beach and port either past the bus station or down Galvez Ginachero to the carousel and the port.. They are the most upmarket urbanisation in Fuengirola with delightful gardens and pools. they have a couple of very nice bar/restaurants in the complex and lots just on the perimeter.

Bucks., england
Level Contributor
525 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Puebla Lucia Apartments

Manzana....there "may" be an entrance to the complex where you state but the main entrance(s) to Pueblo Lucia is between the railway station and Barclay's Bank on Avenida Alcalde Clemente Diaz Ruiz..

I agree it is a very nice (and upmarket) complex - I thought about buying there myself :-)

Scotland
Level Contributor
3,782 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Puebla Lucia Apartments

A three-minute walk from the beach? Preposterous!

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
4,488 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Puebla Lucia Apartments

there is a 'main' entrance to Pueblo Lucia on Avda Jesus Santos Rein by tghe Cudeca Shop. In fact from the plaques there I imagine it would be regarded as THE main entrance. there are other entrances in each of the roads by the side of the complex, which is quite a large one. one of these is the entrance referred to above.

I can do it is about three minutes to the beach but I admit it would be quite brisk. of course you may be thinking of a different beach but I wa thinking of the one just to the left of the port entrance which is shallow and very safe for toddlers and younger children. I don't think words like preposterous help very much when you are not accurate yourself about what you write.

Bucks., england
Level Contributor
525 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Puebla Lucia Apartments

You are correct Manzana....there is an entrance to Calle de Puebla Lucia next to the Cudeca shop. From that point to the beach that you mention is 550 metres - if you can cover that distance at a "brisk" walk in 3 minutes then you are moving at a fair pace, around 7 miles per hour!!

Doesn't seem likely for a couple with a 0ne-year old.

I'll stick to my "good 10 minute walk" to the beach - and more so if you take the location as the middle of the complex.

Having said that it's all a bit "picky".

Personally, if I was going to have a toddler with me I would prefer to locate myself around the Los Boliches area.

Get answers to your questions about Fuengirola