We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gammage seating question

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
25 posts
110 reviews
Save Topic
Gammage seating question

I bought tickets to Hamilton with seating at FRONT HC | Row: 1

No seat number. I looked on the seat map and I fear I may have bought a space for a wheelchair instead of a seat. Anyone know that theatre well enough to know? Thanks,

4 replies to this topic
Phoenix
Destination Expert
for Phoenix, Pinetop-Lakeside
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
341 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gammage seating question

That's a new one for me. I own season tickets but can't answer your question. I suggest you call Gammage box office open M-F 10-6 and they can easily tell you. Their phone is 480-965-3434

It does sound likely that HC means handicapped. The wheelchairs are usually brought down the elevator and brought right over there in the front row.

Good luck Scoring tickets for that musical isn't easy so I hope it works out for you!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
25 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gammage seating question

Thanks. I contacted the ticket company and they said it is a space that CAN be for a wheelchair but they could bring in a chair for me. That concerns me a bit so they said to call the Gammage box office, too.

So that is my next step. Thanks for the contact info.

I already bought the tickets - I know you can't think about those too long. Can't wait to see the Gammage and the play!

Phoenix
Destination Expert
for Phoenix, Pinetop-Lakeside
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
341 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gammage seating question

Gammage was designed by Frank Wright and is an interesting building.

No you can't wait too long when those tickets go up for sale - you snooze and you lose. If they said they'd bring in a chair for you then you're fine.

Congrats and enjoy! You'll love the leg room - much more than you're given in orchestra in NYC!

Mentioned in this post
Chandler, Arizona
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Gammage seating question

Did this work out for you? I'm in a similar situation for the next show - Color Purple - I have two seats in the HC row, and am not clear if I'm allowed to sit there.

Reply to: Gammage seating question
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tempe
More Tempe Topics