We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spring Hill Suites

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Spring Hill Suites

Is this hotel in a area that is not safe? reading some remarks and now now sure i want to stay there. we are trying to find an area that is close to all the stadiums ..we fly into Phoenix and out of the gateway in Mesa which is why we choose Tempe. Other areas if this is not a good choice. thanks

3 replies to this topic
Tempe, AZ
Level Contributor
11,896 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Spring Hill Suites

It's not a great area, but if you avoid walking around at night and use normal big city safety precautions you should be okay.

I'd look elsewhere, personally.

Arizona
Level Contributor
775 posts
1 review
2. Re: Spring Hill Suites

Just to clarify, are you referring to Spring Hill Suites Tempe or Spring Hill Suites Phoenix Tempe/Airport, both of which are in Tempe?

Spring Hill Suites Tempe is very close to Arizona Mills Mall which will provide you with many dining/shopping options, but the area is not the best (also not the worst). With that said, if you take normal precautions you should be fine. I have walked around that area at night without any issues.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: Spring Hill Suites

Spring Hill Tempe on South Priest Drive. Not like I am going to be going to the mall..some dining options but mostly will be at the stadiums. Thanks for the info.

Reply to: Spring Hill Suites
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tempe
More Tempe Topics