We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pink Jeep Tours?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
162 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Pink Jeep Tours?

Family and I (2 young kids) thinking of visiting Pink Jeep Tours in Sedona. Want to actually climb rocks in a Jeep, but don't want to get carsick (we don't usually get carsick, but Mom worried nonetheless). Thoughts? Anyone been on these tours? Thanks in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Pink Jeep Tours Sedona
Pink Jeep Tours Sedona
8,286 Reviews
Sedona, AZ
Sedona
Sedona
Arizona
Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
64,391 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pink Jeep Tours?

The PJ Broken Arrow Tour is the one you want. It sells out in advance, so book it ASAP

Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pink Jeep Tours?

I wondered the same thing: getting motion sickness and a headache from all the jarring around. I have a younger one that is susceptible to the first, and a husband who is sensitive to the later. I haven't read many complaints of such though. Perhaps someone can share their experience?

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
64,391 posts
249 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pink Jeep Tours?

Don't fret about motion sickness.

K K
Sedona, Arizona
Level Contributor
348 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pink Jeep Tours?

Pink Jeep's Broken Arrow tour is the best. The Jeep actually climbs tbe rocks. The guides are well trained and highly informative. You will have a blast and I bet it will be the highlight of your day. The Jeeps go slow and motion sickness isn't usually an issue. It's not about fast, it's about the control of the Jeep. It's not the same kind of movement that usually induces motion sickness.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1 post
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pink Jeep Tours?

Wow, don't miss the Broken Arrow Jeep tour. My wife is not much for bouncy rides or anything that comes even close to hazardous (in my opinion). Even though she was hesitant, she said afterward this was her top attraction on Sedona. In a word, it was "adventurous". Our driver/guide was really good and put everyone at ease with his expertise in handling our Jeep through what appears to be totally impassible terrain. Plus our driver did a bunch of things to make the trip even more fun, than just bouncing around in a Jeep. Take this tour, you will not regret it.

Mentioned in this post
Sedona
Sedona
Arizona
Cedarville, Ohio
Level Contributor
588 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pink Jeep Tours?

We went on the broken arrow tour. My wife gets motion sickness badly .. We can never cruise... I have a very very bad back. We were worried if we made a mistake booking the tour. BUT we had NO reason to worry. She did not get even the faintest illness and my back was fine. (60 year olds). Go.....it is fun,adventurous, and don't worry about your illnesses.

7. Re: Pink Jeep Tours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 November 2017, 05:16