We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3/31 thru 4/6 for 3 ALS patient

Boston
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
3/31 thru 4/6 for 3 ALS patient

Hi! Will be in Sedona, AZ 3/31 thru 4/6. My b-in-law has early stages of ALS; going with him and my sister. Want to be walking out door of hotel to red rocks and enchantment of AZ. Not far from excitement, since I have to drive. coming from Boston, Hartford, or Providence. Want to have fun while we still can. Thinking of Enchantment or L'Auberge. Read to go on Broken Arrow Pink Jeep tour first. Don't want to overdo it. Any recommendations? Thanks!!! Will take any of the healing that is from the area.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
66,607 posts
249 reviews
1. Re: 3/31 thru 4/6 for 3 ALS patient

I'd choose Enchantment even though it's a 10-15 minute drive to town. L'Auberge will have you in the Heart of Sedona, but more activity around you too. I believe that Enchantment has healing qualities in the location.

Ask the concierge to book your Broken Arrow trip including pick up if you don't want to drive. But know that if you drive yourself to PJ office, then you'll have more options while you're in town too.

2. Re: 3/31 thru 4/6 for 3 ALS patient

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 10:20