We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shuttles from sedona to phoenix airport?

ohio
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
shuttles from sedona to phoenix airport?

Which shuttle is the best for an early morning shuttle to Phoenix airport?

12 replies to this topic
Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
67,149 posts
250 reviews
1. Re: shuttles from sedona to phoenix airport?

Arizona Shuttle. Hourly departures.

2. Re: shuttles from sedona to phoenix airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 07 February 2018, 16:50

Hatboro...
Level Contributor
276 posts
60 reviews
3. Re: shuttles from sedona to phoenix airport?

Frankly, there is no "best" shuttle service to and from Sedona/Sky Harbor. It is really a bit of a pain especially if you have a family. It adds up!

I believe that Arizona Shuttle leaves every 1.5 hours, not hourly. They also only pick up from some hotels so, depending on where you are staying, you either can be picked up right there or may have to get to an "official" pick up point. You can see the list at arizonashuttle.com. It's $53 per person. I believe you MAY be able to get a door to door pickup for a bit more. Check with them.

We have used Ace Express Shuttle in the past. They offer door-to-door service. They are currently quoting a $60/person special. We haven't had a problem with them but a few friends and neighbors have had issues with them not showing up on time.

What my wife and I have taken to doing is actually driving, or getting a ride, up to the Flagstaff Airport and renting a one-way rental car from there to drop off at PHX. We pick up the day before we leave and drop it off the next morning in Phoenix. We can do this since we have a car in Sedona. It is cheaper for the two of us than either using the shuttles or driving personally to Phoenix and parking for extended periods. We have done it for as little as $80 including re-fueling. It sounds bizarre but has worked out well for us and may for you depending on your situation, number in your party, etc.

ohio
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
4. Re: shuttles from sedona to phoenix airport?

thanks for the feedback :)

Decatur, Georgia
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
5. Re: shuttles from sedona to phoenix airport?

I just checked Arizona Shuttle's website. They leave PHX for Sedona at 9:15am and 10:45am, my flight gets in at 9:30. They leave at 1 and a half hour intervals - not every hour.

I agree with PhillyPod there is no 'best' shuttle service. I've used Ace before with excellent results, my cousin swears by AZ Shuttle... I try to find what meets my schedule with the best price. May end up renting a car this time to avoid sitting around the airport waiting. Hope this helps!

Edited: 14 September 2018, 05:41
Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
67,149 posts
250 reviews
6. Re: shuttles from sedona to phoenix airport?

What PP said. No great options. I usually drive myself and park at an off site lot with a shuttle near Sky Harbor.

I used to drive for the shuttles that got scooped into AZ Shuttle. Ace has left me waiting for hours at Sky Harbor. Bottom line is that it doesn’t matter where you’re going from Sedona, if you’re flying, it takes all day to get there. .

Sedona
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
60 reviews
7. Re: shuttles from sedona to phoenix airport?

This is an old post.

I had good service with Ace, but it was awhile ago. They pick you up at your location which is more convenient that AZ Shuttle. My husband asked me to look into it recently, and currently they have a $99 round trip special. It's pretty reasonable, but I still would rather have a car in case we need to stop for something. If we were flying here, we would want a car to get around in Sedona too.

Ottawa, Ontario
3 posts
8. Re: shuttles from sedona to phoenix airport?

Hi,

Which shuttle did you end up taking?

I have a flight departing at 12:35pm in Phoenix (Sky Harbor Airport) in Nov.2018

I will be in Sedona and looking for a shuttle that will leave early enough so I can catch my flight on time.

Thanks!

PA
Level Contributor
140 posts
3 reviews
9. Re: shuttles from sedona to phoenix airport?

I also need a shuttle from Sedona to Phoenix airport.....my flight is 9 AM. Do they run every hour? Any help appreciated , thanks so much !

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
67,149 posts
250 reviews
10. Re: shuttles from sedona to phoenix airport?

Contact https://www.arizonashuttle.com/

Reply to: shuttles from sedona to phoenix airport?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted