We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guidance for car rental at Salta Airport this July

Bloemendaal, The...
3 posts
Guidance for car rental at Salta Airport this July

I am having issues renting a family car in Salta airport. Avis and Hertz seem to be out of cars, and the other local renting companies get very mixed reviews. Is there a smarter way to rent a car there?

We are looking for a fourwheeldrive that fits 4 adults, or a alternatively a midsize or g-category. We want to pick up the car at Salta airport on July 27, and want to drop it off at the same place on august 6, 15:00.

Thanks in advance for any guidance!

2 replies to this topic
Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
165 reviews
1. Re: Guidance for car rental at Salta Airport this July

We are also looking at renting a similar type of vehicle for 4 adults and a similar period in Oct. - Hertz do not have anything and Avis are very expensive.

We have looked at other companies will probably book with Activa - they have some good reviews and I can't find any bad ones. They have Chev trackers and Renault Duster and might be worth a try.

Just noticed the date you were looking for a car so hopefully you already have something.

Would be interested to see who you went with and if they were any good.

Have fun travelling

Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
165 reviews
2. Re: Guidance for car rental at Salta Airport this July

We are also looking at renting a similar type of vehicle for 4 adults and a similar period in Oct. - Hertz do not have anything and Avis are very expensive.

We have looked at other companies will probably book with Activa - they have some good reviews and I can't find any bad ones. They have Chev trackers and Renault Duster and might be worth a try.

Just noticed the date you were looking for a car so hopefully you already have something.

Would be interested to see who you went with and if they were any good.

Have fun travelling

Reply to: Guidance for car rental at Salta Airport this July
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted