We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Taxi/Remis for early flight EZE

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Level Contributor
3 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Taxi/Remis for early flight EZE

Hi -new to the forum. Heading to BA Jan. and flight back home VERY early. Can anyone suggest a good Remis or limo service who will for sure show up at our rented apt. at 4:45a.m.? Thank you,

Jeanine Kitchel

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,393 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Taxi/Remis for early flight EZE

Have a look at www.taxiezeiza.com.ar. They are very reliable and you can book online.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
308 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Taxi/Remis for early flight EZE

I second RicardoBA's recommendation. They are very reliable and punctual. I've never needed them at that hour, but it's a 24hr kind of place.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
848 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Taxi/Remis for early flight EZE

if staying at a hotel they can get one

Seattle
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Taxi/Remis for early flight EZE

I've used Taxi Ezeiza multiple times, both from and to the airport, and once for a 5am pick-up from Recoleta, I've always had a good experience. But be forewarned, they arrive 15 minutes early!

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Nice
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport Taxi/Remis for early flight EZE

Of the taxis and remis I've used to go to EZE, I've used "Taxi Ezeiza" twice. The first time, the driver turned up 10 minutes early late afternoon. I saw him park in front of my building as I sat in the café across the street enjoying my final half hour in BA while keeping an eye out for my ride. When I saw him, I ran out and told him that I'd grab my bags and leave right then. He told me not to worry and to take all the time I wanted to finish my tea in peace and sunshine. So I did. A great start to a long trip home.

"Manuel Tienda Leon" has always provided me great service to/from EZE. The fact that it specializes in getting people to and from their flights by shuttle or remis so that its reputation depends on doing that without glitches is a good reason to hire it.

In all countries especially when I've been staying in a temporary rental that might be rented to another guest the day after my rental contract ends, I book the cab to the airport 4 days before my flight and confirm it the night before I fly.

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Nice
Level Contributor
3,262 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport Taxi/Remis for early flight EZE

Also, if you have 2 passengers and more than, say, 2 very large suitcases, tell whomever you hire this when you book and let it decide the size of vehicle you'll need. I've found MLT more likely than cab businesses to have larger cars available when we've needed one. (There is a way of getting 4 such cases and 2 small people plus driver into a regular-sized cab but you have to know the strategy. Cabbies don't know it and I don't remember it but my husband does!)

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport Taxi/Remis for early flight EZE

and how much remis charges from buenos aires downtown to eze ...

Argentina
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
5,515 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Airport Taxi/Remis for early flight EZE

Remises companies such as Manuel Tienda León are charging 490 Pesos right now.

You can check on the following link for updated prices nearing your travel date (with a 40% inflation per year, prices change very often).

www.tiendaleon.com/resultados/busqueda/remis/

9. Re: Airport Taxi/Remis for early flight EZE

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2015, 06:17