We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

countdown !!

Harlow Essex
Level Contributor
143 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
countdown !!

I'm not wishing my life away, (honest), but we have 175 days to go, (13th Aug) yippppppeeeee. !!!. I realize its early days,on the forum, but are we the only family to be going to the Zeynep Golf,?, very rare to see a conversation about it. !!

Edited: 20 February 2012, 12:59
Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
2,433 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: countdown !!

29th april for us for the Royal dragon then 11th oct for royal palace :)

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: countdown !!

Hi ,SUNshine

We have been to the Zeynep eight times before the new part was built ,when it was called the Sun Zeynep and the Otium Zeynep.My two daughters with their families have also been and really enjoyed it .One of my daughters is going in September with her family .The wife and i are returning to the Voyage in June,but will be booking the Zeynep for the same time as my daughter . I can honestly say that i had brilliant holidays at the Zeynep every time we went . I wonder if you have a valid email for them as the one ihave just keeps returning .I would be very much obliged if you could post a review on your return ,not only for me ,but for the rest of the members on T/A who may be thinking of going to the Zeynep.

Kind Regards

Peter

Edited: 20 February 2012, 13:58
Kent
Level Contributor
1,741 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: countdown !!

103 sleeps to the Sherwood Dreams :)

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,128 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: countdown !!

43 for me - and 167 - until Voyage Belek. Can't wait - I'm desperate for some sun.

Edited: 20 February 2012, 17:12
Harlow Essex
Level Contributor
143 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: countdown !!

wow, everyone getting so excited. lol.! Peter, no im sorry, I dont have an email for the Zeynep, I did have a look on their website, but it doesn't show one on there. I have read lots of posts by you about various hotels etc, and have enjoyed all the info you have provided. I'm glad you have had some good holidays at the Zeynep, it makes me all the more excited about going.! I may well need to ask something about the hotel or resort nearer the time, so I may bend your ear a little, I hope you dont mind. ! Thanx for your reply.

Sunshine.

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: countdown !!

Sunshine .No problem just ask away and i will answer whatever i can .

Peter

Newmarket, Suffolk
Level Contributor
351 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: countdown !!

Only 213 days to the Arcadia, and hopefully several stone lighter! lol

Netty x

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
708 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: countdown !!

5 weeks from now and we should be arriving at the hotel. Ali will have my drink ready and selim is sorting a good room out for of so only 34 sleeps! Cant wait. And like you netty a bit lighter than wat i am now! Angie x

Scotland
Level Contributor
200 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: countdown !!

We too are off to the Zeynep Golf on 22nd June. So glad to see we are not the only ones! Like Sunshine, I was really starting to think there was some problem as it was not getting mentioned! First time to Turkey too.

Suffolk, England
Level Contributor
873 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: countdown !!

We stayed at the Zeynep Golf and Spa last October and I found the same problem that very few people were commenting on that part of the resort, mainly because it was only opened in July. It has been suggested that they divide the two hotels on TA but this has not been taken up. However we had a great time at the golf. The Carya golf course was not open at the time, neither was the french restaurant or golfers loung but hopefully this has now been sorted. The rooms were spacious and really good, an amazing shower and comfortable beds. Meals were generally good but a bit hit and miss in the a la cartes. I wrote a review on this hotel last September. If you want to asl specific questions please let me know and I will try to help.