We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Voyage Belek

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
300 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Voyage Belek

Just booked the Voyage for late August, hope all you guys are right about how good it is.

John

scotland
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Voyage Belek

Take it from a fellow Scot it is brilliant ,if i can help you with any questions about it just ask ,

Peter

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,113 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Voyage Belek

An excellent choice John :) We're off at Easter.

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Voyage Belek

Well we have never returned to the same hotel...but went to the Voyage Belek in June of last year and are returning in July of this year.......

scotland
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Voyage Belek

We were there in October it was that good we have re booked to go back 1st 2 weeks in July - Can't wait ;)

Sudbury, United...
Level Contributor
390 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Voyage Belek

We were at the Voyage Belek for the first time this new year and have booked for April and July! We had stayed at 4 hotels in Lara Beach before and never been to Belek ....this was definitely our favourite.

Aberdeen
Level Contributor
333 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Voyage Belek

Hi Holiday-Addic which hotels did you stay at in Lara Beach just to give me an idea of what you are comparing VB to?

Sudbury, United...
Level Contributor
390 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Voyage Belek

First one was Lara Beach hotel in April, second one, Sherwood Breezes in April, Third, Royal Wings in April and last June we stayed at IC Green Palace. We all liked Royal Wings, Lara Beach was good, we were not so keen on Sherwood Breezes and I liked Ic green Palace but my husband didn't. As we stayed at VB for New Year we are really excited at going when summer concept is on as we thought the service was outstanding, loved the space in the main buffet restaurant, our son ( 6 yrs) loved the kids club and the food was exceptional.

Aberdeen
Level Contributor
333 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Voyage Belek

Hi thanks for that we loved Royal Wings too. My heads telling me to book Voyage but my hearts telling me to book Susesi. I think if I could have a sea view main building at Voyage I might have been happier and not fancying location of relax pool and worried main pool is too full on for us. Wondering if we would enjoy Voyage better at Easter and could also golf then too. Hope you have a nice holiday.

Sudbury, United...
Level Contributor
390 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Voyage Belek

It depends what is important to the individual. We are not bothered about the room being luxurious as we spend very little time in it and not too bothered about the entertainment. Most important to our enjoyment is our son being happy, giving us a precious hour or two to spend together. The service is important to us and we particularly liked having tea and coffee served at the table for breakfast, saving the battle we've experienced before queueing to get a cup of tea. The quality of the food is important and we thought Royal Wings couldn't be beaten but Voyage Belek had the edge for us. The grounds were beautiful and a lovely beach all added to our pleasure. Can't wait for April...

scotland
Level Contributor
300 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Voyage Belek

Im sure you are all spot on, but i have booked a sneaky week with the boys golfing just to check it out, best to be sure!

John