We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heritage village club

2 posts
Heritage village club

Hi me and my girlfriend are going to goa in late November can anyone help me with what the weather normally like and if there are any water sports by the heritage village club and how much is it bars and restaurants so we know how much spending money we Need to take thank you

2 replies to this topic
Gloucester
Level Contributor
93 posts
50 reviews
1. Re: Heritage village club

We're returning the the Heritage in mid November, we normally visit in early January so are looking forward to the change. The weather following the monsoons should be starting to warm up with clear sky's and not as humid as later in the season. Being close to the coast there is a nice breeze blowing which helps to keep you cool during the day around the pool. There are no water sports nearby although a nice walk along the beach towards Colva will bring you to some operators, jet skis etc although being India I would question the quality of the equipment and operators proficiency. The hotel is all inclusive with quality drinks, much better Gin than AI in Spain etc. The food is varied and good at the hotel but due to its location there are no restaurants or bar worth visiting in the immediate locality. There are lots of bars and restaurants along the coast, we don't use many bars away from the hotel but a lot of people have their favourite place to eat, ask around the hotel for suggestions. There are taxis outside the hotel and you will probably become 'attached' to driver who will give you his card to arrange trips nights out with him. With the all inclusive package at the Heritage, including 2 outside gala nights a week, 2 nights a week at the Mango restaurant we don't feel the need to go outside he hotel in the evening. Some people will jump into a taxi after eating and visits some bars about 10 minutes away.

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
2. Re: Heritage village club

my wife and I are going 3rd Nov will write a review

Reply to: Heritage village club
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cansaulim
Recent Conversations