We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dress

Uk England
Level Contributor
10 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
dress

Is it casual dress at heritage village club - I mainly wear shorts and tee shirts i will be on my own is there a mixed crowd at the hotel as well as couples etc

2 replies to this topic
Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
53 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dress

I've just arrived back from there today. I wouldn't worry about taking anything too fancy for eating in hotel ☺

Gloucester
Level Contributor
93 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dress

Nothing to formal required, I wear (long) trousers at night just as a precaution against mossies. Beloved is happy in dresses. I don't wear a jacket and have never seen a tie there. We do use Odemos on our legs though if we are on the grass at the Mango or on Gala Nights around the pool. People mostly wear smart casual clothes although there are a few regulars in cocktail dresses, pearls and high heels, God knows what their luggage surcharges are. The laundry service is cheap and quick by the way so don't take excess clothes.

There are mostly couples or groups booked in although singles fit in quite well. Like most hotels in Goa people are quite friendly and we always meet new guests there, although some the regulars gather in their little cliques in the bar and you will soon recognise them by the empty seats they gather around them while waiting for their friends. We just sit in any spare seat in the bar and put up with the looks.

We rate the hotel very highly and do feel that anyone will enjoy their stay there. If you have any problems the staff will do their utmost to help you.

Reply to: dress
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cansaulim
Recent Conversations