We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa to India

Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Visa to India

Hi can you help me if you have applied for a visa from goa on line as I have never had to supply so much information and all difrent photo I'd in different formats as I can't trial the application I don't know if the system can reduce the sizes for you on the page that you load to.

Thank you

5 replies to this topic
Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
6,740 posts
110 reviews
1. Re: Visa to India

Jacob ,Welcome to the forum, have a look at the 'eTourist Visa guide' at the top of the forum. You can get the photo graphs and the scan of your passport photo page ready before you do the application.

Edited: 15 January 2016, 11:05
Kent
Level Contributor
2 posts
165 reviews
2. Re: Visa to India

apply your photo and then you can resize it and you will be told if the photo is too big. Lots to do with the application on line but it beats going up to London and it only takes a day or two to be approved. Good luck..

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
5,963 posts
119 reviews
3. Re: Visa to India

Hi Jacob, no the application cannot resize your photos for you, all the info is in the evisa sticky at the top. Your photo must be top of head to bottom of chin and must be within an aceptable size range, you then put it into the box on the application form. If it is too big or too many kbs it will tell you. The passpport has to be scanned on a printer or you can take a photo of it and then it needs to be turned into a PDF. There links to sites in the sticky where you can get things resized and turned into PDF. A lot of people get Visa Genie to do it for them, they charge £10 per application, worth if for peace of mind if its difficult for you.

Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,952 posts
41 reviews
4. Re: Visa to India

I thought Visa Genie charge £20 per application?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
5,963 posts
119 reviews
5. Re: Visa to India

Beg your parden badger, yes that is correct, typo

Reply to: Visa to India
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cansaulim
Recent Conversations