We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mojo's

Which Arpora hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Southampton
Level Contributor
1,291 posts
Save Topic
Mojo's

Does anyone know what happened to Sandy who was the last owner of Mojo's in Arpora. I believe Thomas (his son) came back to England and Sandy was staying in Goa.

Any ideas if he's still there, if you have any email you could pm me even better :-)

North Ayrshire...
Level Contributor
63 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mojo's

Hi I lived upstairs to mojos, yes your correct thomas did go back and not long after Sandy followed him, sadly I heard the other day that sandy has suffered a stroke and is quite poorly, thomas_mccubbin@hotmail.com.

Southampton
Level Contributor
1,291 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mojo's

Thank you poppet!!!!!!

Loved those guys!

North Ayrshire...
Level Contributor
63 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mojo's

Thomas took his three dogs back to Dumfries, sandy stayed for a few months hand didn't do well on his own so came back to uk, Ive been in touch with thomas a few times on fb and Kevin and Amanda are in his flat now for a few months, don't know if you knew them at alll

Southampton
Level Contributor
1,291 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mojo's

Sent you a Pm Poppet x

North Ayrshire...
Level Contributor
63 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mojo's

How do you get the pm's never done it before ?

Southampton
Level Contributor
1,291 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Mojo's

Top of the screen, your trip advisor etc :-) x

7. Re: Mojo's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2013, 10:30
Get answers to your questions about Arpora