We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eikehoff Apartments Stellenbosch

Sydney
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Topic
Eikehoff Apartments Stellenbosch

We are visiting Stellenbosch next year and thought we might look at a self catering apartment just for a change. I came across these apartments on the net which appear to be new but they do not appear to be mentioned anywhere on TA. Has anyone stayed there and could give me an opinion on them. Also, how do you book these as it seems (and I'm not sure) that they are owned individually and all very different. I would appreciate any help.

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eikehoff Apartments Stellenbosch

These are all individually owned flats but quite a few of these flats gets managed by Rita Garrod. It would be best to contact her. There website is www.stellenboschdestinations.co.za. She is very good at what she does and will make sure your stay is pleasant. If you do decide to book through her you might want to mention that you want to stay in front (over looking church street) and at the top floor - the first floor is right on the street so you'll have more privacy staying in the top floor. You can PM me if you can't get hold of her and i'll give you her cell number.

Sydney
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Eikehoff Apartments Stellenbosch

Thanks very much miki121. I looked at the website you recommended but unfortunately in April there is a minimum 4 night booking and we are staying 3 nights so I have not contacted them. I believe that some of the other owners of the apartments may take bookings for less than 3 nights. Does anyone on TA know any more about these apartments and someone else to book them through. I believe they are right in the middle of Stellenbosch so you can walk to restaurants. Has anyone stayed in them?

3. Re: Eikehoff Apartments Stellenbosch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2010, 05:20