We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kruger park in 5 days

vancouver
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
kruger park in 5 days

hello, first time to Kruger park and will arrive nelspruit airport at about 10:00 am. Here is our plan:

1. first day - our drive (self drive) from crocodile bridge, via lower sabie and arrive skukuza in one day. we are planning to stay at skukuza camp for one night.

2. start the 2nd day after breakfast from skukuza to Letaba via Satara and Olipants ; stay at letaba camp for one night.

3. start the 3rd day from letaba camp to sabi sabi reserve and stay one night in the hotel there.

4. heading south from sabi sabi. stay either at pretoriuskop or Berg-en-Dal for one night

5. leave the park in the morning and drive to Nelspruit airport.

Please advise. Thank you

Cologne, Germany
Level Contributor
943 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kruger park in 5 days

I don't know...way too much accomodation changes for my taste...there are some long drives included...if I had only five nights I'd stay in no more than two different camps

2. Re: kruger park in 5 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2012, 06:16