We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gold Reef City Entrance Fees

Kriel
1 post
Gold Reef City Entrance Fees

Hi, I would just like to know what the entrance fees are at Gold Reef City and what is included in that ? My daughter wants to take a few of her friends there for her 16th birthday on 20 July 2013 and I would like to start saving up so long

58 replies to this topic
Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
2,849 posts
7 reviews
51. Re: Gold Reef City Entrance Fees

Until 6 December 2017:

Thrill Rider - R190 per person above 1.3m

Non-Rider - R110 per person above 1.3m

R120 per person under 1.3m

R160 per pensioner 60+ years (incl. thrill rides if physically safe)

R160 per student, upon presentation of a valid student card

R485 family ticket (2 Adults and 2 Children under 1.3m) This package excludes children under 3 years

Children under 3 years are admitted free of charge

Prices from 07 December 2017 onwards:

Thrill Rider – R210 per person above 1.3m

Non-Rider - R120 per person above 1.3m

R130 per person under 1.3m

R175 per pensioner 60+ years (incl. thrill rides if physically safe)

R175 per student, upon presentation of a valid student card

R535 family ticket (2 Adults and 2 Children under 1.3m) This package excludes children under 3 years

Children under 3 years are admitted free of charge

Johannesburg, South...
1 post
52. Re: Gold Reef City Entrance Fees

can I please be send the specials you have for this weekend at gold reef city to my email lebokmotlatsi@gmail.com and all the prices

Johannesburg, South...
Destination Expert
for Johannesburg
Level Contributor
5,688 posts
53. Re: Gold Reef City Entrance Fees

#52........

First, it is a BAD idea to put your personal e mail address out on a public forum.

Second, why not look on the GRC website yourself, as that is where we would all have to look, in order to reply to your request for prices, etc.

Edited: 13 December 2017, 14:28
54. Re: Gold Reef City Entrance Fees

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 April 2018, 10:35

1 post
55. Re: Gold Reef City Entrance Fees

I would like to visit goldreef with learners of my school. i just want to know all the bookings for them .were do I start. the person to contact/ tour guide. sites to visit. my email address : morwengprimaryschool@gmail.com

1 post
56. Re: Gold Reef City Entrance Fees

Am looking for August

Johannesburg, South...
1 post
57. Re: Gold Reef City Entrance Fees

I would like to bring about 140 students from Benoni College to come and do an edu-tour whilst enjoying the excursion. Please advice me of how much each should bring as entrance fee. The trip is part of modules they are doing in Business Practice L2. It covers customer care, safety and health and so on.

Benoni, South Africa
1 post
58. Re: Gold Reef City Entrance Fees

Hi, I would like to know how much is the entrance fee at Gold Reef City and does it differ with age? Is there any free rides inside or you still need to pay for them after paying Entrance fee? I would like to visit with my friends and family Wed the 3rd? Is there any specials offered?

Reply to: Gold Reef City Entrance Fees
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted