We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oruc travel

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ashford, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
oruc travel

thinking of booking a gullet with oruc travel,has anyone used this company before,if so would you recommend them

1. Re: oruc travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 27 November 2011, 11:15
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
772 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: oruc travel

Wow, nightmare. I think that answers your question Janet?

3. Re: oruc travel

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2012, 11:01
4. Re: oruc travel

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 27 November 2011, 11:15
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: oruc travel

I have used oruc travel and they are very good ,very helpful ,they have a office in town centre ,so if any problems or need to book trips .using them for a third time this year .hope this helps

Cheshire
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: oruc travel

Hi Jan,

Not sure which gulet boat they would use, and cannot comment on their service, but...

The gulet trips are in my experience overated, expensive for drinks ( compared to local boats trips) and in no way represent a sailng experience. You will probably chug from one pile of rocks to the next ( twelve island ) under engine power. Most boats cannot set more than foresail, if any sail.

I would recommend that you check clearly what is provided in the way of drinks and also the prices. If as normal, you set up a tab, also make your own seperate notes of drinks purchased. The gulet trip that we had was a good day, only because all twelve of our party enjoyed each others company. Everyone had phantom drinks added to their tab. There were more than three TA people aboard, so I am not alone with this reporting.

I could not recommend this experience as value or worthwhile to anyone. I would say ' give it a miss, as you are not really missing anything '. Except maybe some money.

Mx.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: oruc travel

The trip i bookek was through oruc travel and i could not fault it.we didnt get ripped off and staff were so friendly it made our trip .I didnt find the drinks expensive we had 12 people in our group drinking all day 10-5 beer and soft drinks they even make tea and coffee for you it was 90 lira in total .even the price of the trips were not to expensive.im back in daylan again in july and my trips will defo be booked through oruc travel.i have been to lots of holidays with other operators and had problems with them but as far as i am concerened oruc has been the best,everything is good from booking the villas that are stunning to the service they give even before you have started your holidays.

8. Re: oruc travel

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2013, 10:22
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
More Dalyan Topics