We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gulet cruise recommendations/websites

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
6 posts
49 reviews
Gulet cruise recommendations/websites

HI

I'm trying to book a gulet cruise for this September (one week) and I've emailed about 6 tour companies but only 2/3 have responded briefly saying that they don't have anything available. I'd like to do something like Fethiye to Antalya or Olympus.

Can anyone please recommend some places to contact- or even directly with a crew/boat? We'd prefer a smaller boat (not over 6 cabins/12 people) for a cabin charter for 1 cabin (2 people)

Thank you!!

Denver
Level Contributor
40 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Gulet cruise recommendations/websites

try v-go yachting

Pleasanton...
Level Contributor
6 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Gulet cruise recommendations/websites

It probably takes a little longer than a week to travel from Fethiye to Antalya and a few days shorter to tarevl between Fethiye and Olympos, there are 4 day cruises from Fethiye to Olympos. You may get yourself on one for 175 Euros. I could recommend Alaturka Cruises, as far as I know they have departures every day...

Have fun...

Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: Gulet cruise recommendations/websites

My wife and I have just enjoyed a wonderful four day cruise from Demre to Fethiye. We were staying in Olympos but hadn't booked anything and decided to do it on a whim. We booked with V-go and they were running four boats on that same tour with six two man cabins on each. Other than for storage, getting changed and washed, we didn't use the cabins at all.

It was a fantastic trip, a really good mix of people & nationalities. We stopped off in so many beautiful bays to swim and saw so much amazing scenery.

Only half of us bothered to go up to see the ruins on St Nicholas Island but the others were so jealous when they saw the photos of the views. Definitely worth the climb, as is Kekova.

I'd highly recommend this trip. It cost 370 T.L each but was, in my opinion, good value as we got to see so much.

Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
4. Re: Gulet cruise recommendations/websites

Some of the others had booked in advance online, but almost half had booked in Olympos so I wouldn't worry too much about that - though you may need a little flexibility of a day or two

5. Re: Gulet cruise recommendations/websites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Olympos