We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ceneviz and sazak bays

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
94 posts
19 reviews
Ceneviz and sazak bays

Last summer i took an organized tour from antalya to adrasan where we took a boat to akseki,ceneviz and sazak bays.next summer will be in kemer how can i repeat this tour again since it is not common in agencies prog.can i take a taxi to olympos or cirali and then rent a boat to ceneviz and sazak ???

2 replies to this topic
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
3,739 posts
304 reviews
1. Re: Ceneviz and sazak bays

I am glad you were able to find a way to visit the bays last year, Of course you could take a taxi to Adrasan and rent a boat but you may be able to find a local agent in Kemer who is prepared to arrange this for you, so really nothing has changed from my answer to your query last year

https:/…83141296

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
94 posts
19 reviews
2. Re: Ceneviz and sazak bays

You will not believe what happened,i searched for the tour and i didnt find it then i found a small agent in a mall hanging pictures of a tour to olympos and cirali boat tour i paid and the girl in the agency kept saying no english then i realised later there were all turkish and no guide in english all this didnt matter but the surprise is that we passed olympos and we passed cirali which was the tour was supposed to go to and i found myself stopping in adrasan and take a boat heads to akski,ceneviz and sazak and then went to the suluada island which was supposed to be in another tour .so they combined 2 tours tigether the boat moved at 10 and returned to the beach at 19:30 hahaha i couldnt be happier and i never returned to the agency to ask how did all that happened first,she dosent speak english second,i wouldnt be happier hahaha.

Reply to: Ceneviz and sazak bays
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Olympos