We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buses from olympos to antalya

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
94 posts
19 reviews
Buses from olympos to antalya

If i took a tour from olympos beach and returned at 6 pm would it be easy to find buses at that time to return back to antalya?how frequent the bus comes in summer or better arrange with a taxi service??

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
3,710 posts
298 reviews
1. Re: Buses from olympos to antalya

Buses run hourly from Kas, the last BatiAntalya one I can see leaves Kas at 7pm so you should be fine, remember that you have to get to the main road! Staff at the bus station will advise you.

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
9,842 posts
29 reviews
2. Re: Buses from olympos to antalya

Also the Kumluca Çiçek Tur buses run from Olympos (and other places)

This is the website with contact details:

kumlucacicektur.com.tr/SayfaDetay.aspx?id=8

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
94 posts
19 reviews
3. Re: Buses from olympos to antalya

And i just get on the bus?what if it is full?

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
94 posts
19 reviews
4. Re: Buses from olympos to antalya

Thank you very much

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
3,710 posts
298 reviews
5. Re: Buses from olympos to antalya

Thanks vip, I couldn't remember the name of the small koop buses. A few years ago we tried to get on the big bus which was full (it was Seker Bayrami holiday ) and the adjacent Kumluca Cicek dolmus driver called us over, he got a three legged stool from the boot and gave that to my friend, he knew that some of the passengers were getting off at the next junction! So unless you are travelling at the weekend at end of June you should be OK.

6. Re: Buses from olympos to antalya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2018, 21:18
Get answers to your questions about Olympos