We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get to monteverde from Boquete

New Hope...
Level Contributor
21 posts
19 reviews
How to get to monteverde from Boquete

My husband and I will be in Boquete and would like to go from the to Monteverde. Any suggestions on how to get there by bus would be appreciated.

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,653 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: How to get to monteverde from Boquete

1. Take the international bus - TicaBus - to San Jose.

2. Take either a shared van shuttle of public bus to Monteverde.

Public bus: www.thebusschedule.com/cr/

Shared van shuttle: www.anywherecostarica.com

www.shuttlebus.co.cr

www.easyridecr.com

New Hope...
Level Contributor
21 posts
19 reviews
2. Re: How to get to monteverde from Boquete

This is very helpful. Shuttle bus from San Jose looks very good. Looked briefly and it looks like ticabus doesn't offer option from David.

Gracias!

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,653 posts
25 reviews
3. Re: How to get to monteverde from Boquete

Look again. You can buy a ticket at the TicaBus agency in David: Boutique Lila's Fashion at the Hotel Puerta del Sol.

Then check this page: ticabus.com/esp/rutas_mapa_detalle_ruta.php…

It clearly shows the route from Panama City THROUGH David and on to San Jose. You will probably have to buy a ticket from Panama City to San Jose - I don't think they sell "partial" tickets.... but maybe.

New Hope...
Level Contributor
21 posts
19 reviews
4. Re: How to get to monteverde from Boquete

Ah great......many thanks!

5. Re: How to get to monteverde from Boquete

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Monteverde Cloud...