We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Neo Fauna (Butterfly Farm)

Which Jaco hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manzanita, Oregon
Level Contributor
72 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Neo Fauna (Butterfly Farm)

Does anyone know what time it opens? Thank you.

Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park, Jaco
Level Contributor
1,390 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Neo Fauna (Butterfly Farm)

Last paragraph in this article indicates 7 am, maybe best to call.

www.thebeachtimes.com/article.php…

I've been wanting to visit them for sometime. If you go, let us know with a review. Thx! Lisa

Manzanita, Oregon
Level Contributor
72 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Neo Fauna (Butterfly Farm)

Lisa, is there a way to add photos, took a couple of great ones. Will write my review this afternoon,

Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park, Jaco
Level Contributor
1,390 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Neo Fauna (Butterfly Farm)

sue: try to post it under TripAdvisor's Jaco Activities, link here

tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g309271-Activiti…

As of yet, there is no listing for Neofauna so you may be asked to provide phone and contact information with your review. After the TA moderators have confirmed this is a viable business, your review will be posted and Neofauna will be incorporated into the TA Jaco Activities board. (I will also email TA re: this organization right after this posting.) Looking forward to your posting Sue!

Manzanita, Oregon
Level Contributor
72 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Neo Fauna (Butterfly Farm)

I posted today. Sorry it took a little longer than I anticipated. Still wondering if there is a way to incorporate photos.

Jacksonville Beach...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Neo Fauna (Butterfly Farm)

My wife and I were staying in Esterillos and noticed the signs up and down 34. We stopped in on a whim and had a great time. The tour was roughly an hour, and we enjoyed seeing and learning about and seeing the flora and fauna.

6. Re: Neo Fauna (Butterfly Farm)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2014, 05:16