We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tamarindo Fishing Jan26-feb2

Which Tamarindo hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York, New York...
6 posts
Save Topic
Tamarindo Fishing Jan26-feb2

I am looking to share a fishing boat in Tamarindo between the dates of Jan.26-Feb.1. I am open to dates and boats,

thanks

Ben

Tamarindo
Level Contributor
95 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tamarindo Fishing Jan26-feb2

You might contact the captains to see if they have clients interested. Lee Keidel can be found searching Kingpin Sport Fishing

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tamarindo Fishing Jan26-feb2

Have you found other people yet? I'm in tamarindo until the 27th. I have a buddy and were looking to split costs. Have you priced anything out?

3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tamarindo Fishing Jan26-feb2

Have you found other people yet? I'm in tamarindo until the 27th. I have a buddy and were looking to split costs. Have you priced anything out?

New York, New York...
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tamarindo Fishing Jan26-feb2

I could potentially be into a fishing boat as well with a buddy of mine. We'll be in tamarindo 1/31.

Curious what kind of costs you're looking at.

Thanks!

New York, New York...
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Tamarindo Fishing Jan26-feb2

I am flying in on the 25th. i have not found anyone yet. If you have any ideas let me know, im in.

New York, New York...
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Tamarindo Fishing Jan26-feb2

im open, costs run anywhere from 500-1000 total depending upon duration and quality of the boat. As long as we have 3 people price shouldn't be bad.

New York, New York...
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tamarindo Fishing Jan26-feb2

I could potentially be into a fishing boat as well with a buddy of mine. We'll be in tamarindo 1/31.

Curious what kind of costs you're looking at.

Thanks!

New York, New York...
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tamarindo Fishing Jan26-feb2

I'll run it by my buddy but we're interested at first mention of it. I'd like to be towards the low end of the cost spectrum if possible.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,011 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tamarindo Fishing Jan26-feb2

Hi Ben...

You can contact direct one of the best captains around Tamarindo...Randy Wilson...at...www.tamarindosportfishing.com...no many people around there can offer the years of experience he has...many jokers around offering fishing trips...but do not even know where they are...go with the pros!

roadadvisor

3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Tamarindo Fishing Jan26-feb2

Hi Ben,

We're looking to go tomorrow, the 26th.

I'm calling around tonight For prices, hoping for $500 split for a half day.

Get back to me ASAP. If your in tamarindo tonight maybe you can stop by for a beer and we can figure it out.

Get answers to your questions about Tamarindo