We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Nadi Airport to Fiji Palms

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
Transport from Nadi Airport to Fiji Palms

Hello...I know this topic has been discussed before but I'd like some current comments. We've looked into the hotel arranging a car ( $200 fd one way) and then contacted Coral Sun...who quoted $114 PER PERSON...I understood buses were less expensive? Others on TA have indicated this. Am I missing options? Look forward to your input...Thanks!

6 replies to this topic
Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
2,471 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from Nadi Airport to Fiji Palms

You will usually pay more for resort transport because they usually have more staff and it is their way of covering costs and making profit and after all that is what they're in this game to do. This way they have a broader range so bar sales may be down and transport may be up. Swings and merry go rounds.

Have used the Coral Sun Coach lines and we found them very good. We were going from Nadi to Naviti.

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from Nadi Airport to Fiji Palms

Hi...thanks, but in this case the bus is more expensive!

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
2,471 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from Nadi Airport to Fiji Palms

Always new it wasn't cheap. We used it as we initially booked through a travel agent and she told us that you walk out towards the door and you can see the bus and the booking office where you get the tickets was immediately on the right. Easy as.

But I think the essential point is you go with whom ever you are most comfortable with.

Hope you have a great time

Baz

fiji
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport from Nadi Airport to Fiji Palms

Hi Deborah B - Coral Sun Bus Line Nadi to Pacific Harbour is $14.00 not $114.00. Sunbeam also run the same route for about the same price. Check Coral Sun website for prices. Happy holidays!!!

Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
5,945 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transport from Nadi Airport to Fiji Palms

Buses take a lot longer due to stops along the way. A taxi or car transfer will be a lot quicker, and your driver will stop at a market on the way should you want to purchase snacks, sodas, alcohol, bottled water, etc. Much cheaper than buying them at a resort.

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Transport from Nadi Airport to Fiji Palms

Thanks...well I must have heard wrong...I spoke to them and I'm SURE she said $114 from Nadi to Fiji Palms

Reply to: Transport from Nadi Airport to Fiji Palms
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pacific Harbour
More Pacific Harbour Topics