We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drury Inn

St Austell, United...
Level Contributor
479 posts
95 reviews
Drury Inn

We are staying one night on our way from Atlanta to New Orleans. Are there any restaurants we can walk to near the Drury Inn or will we need to drive?

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
8,133 posts
104 reviews
1. Re: Drury Inn

You are probably going to drive. Very busy corner with few choices. Try google maps

St Austell, United...
Level Contributor
479 posts
95 reviews
2. Re: Drury Inn

Thanks. I will

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
8,133 posts
104 reviews
3. Re: Drury Inn

If you like to eat and stroll, shop, go to Eastgate Center. You will see it on your left as you come in from Atl on 85

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
8,133 posts
104 reviews
4. Re: Drury Inn

Do you have time to see anything between Montgomery and NO?

Edited: 26 August 2016, 21:59
St Austell, United...
Level Contributor
479 posts
95 reviews
5. Re: Drury Inn

Yes - open to suggestions

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
8,133 posts
104 reviews
6. Re: Drury Inn

If you are going south on 65, I always suggest a stop at Priesters Pecans right there at Ft Deposit exit just south of Montgomery...coffee and snacks.

Later 65 joins 10 west. At Ocean Springs, I rec The Shed for bbq just north on 57. Then take 57 south into OS for a stroll downtown..artsy, crafts. Google Walter Anderson, local artist...deceased.

Now please do this, add an hour to your trip...take 90 west from OS to Bay St Louis, then get up to I 10. This is Katrina country, virtually wiped out in 2005 as far in as the railroad tracks. But you travel in sight of water for miles. I rec Shaggys at Pass Christian...in a marina, over water for lunch.. Several eateries in BSL, cute, new downtown with new marina...love BSL..

For the above free advice, I need a tour of Doc Martin sites :)

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
1,214 posts
139 reviews
7. Re: Drury Inn

Great tip Felschurch.

I'm going to take the OS to BSL route and on up to Vicksburg to come home rather than going through Hattiesburg when down there in November.

Edited: 28 August 2016, 21:39
Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
8,133 posts
104 reviews
8. Re: Drury Inn

JB.. You have http://georgeohr.org. and Beauvoir in Biloxi

Edited: 28 August 2016, 22:00
Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
8,133 posts
104 reviews
9. Re: Drury Inn

This would be interesting

http://www.visitbeauvoir.org/#!fallmuster/cr1y

10. Re: Drury Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2018, 18:15
Get answers to your questions about Montgomery
More Montgomery Topics