We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Next week....warm enough?

Champaign, IL
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Next week....warm enough?

My boyfriend and I might head over to Gulf Shores from New Orleans for a day trip next week. On average, should it be warm enough to lay out on the beach during the day? Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
New Orleans
New Orleans
Louisiana
West Hartford...
Destination Expert
for Gulf Shores
Level Contributor
516 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Next week....warm enough?

Looks like daily highs in the 70s all next week. Scattered showers possible Thurs & Fri.

Keep in mind that it's the height of Spring Break season. Alcohol is banned from all GS beaches.

Level Contributor
40 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Next week....warm enough?

Weather is very fickle this time of year, but I'd say chances are good it will be warm enough to enjoy sunbathing. We were there in February and we actually had 3 lovely days in the 70's. Not typical. We got super lucky, but in March the odds are definitely in your favor.

3. Re: Next week....warm enough?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2018, 04:16