We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alcohol ban during Spring Break

6 posts
Alcohol ban during Spring Break

I have read that there is an alcohol ban during spring break this year. Is this only no alcohol on the beaches? Or will restuarants and stores not be able to sell alcohol either? I'm coming down during spring break with my family, I'm a grown adult but am wondering if I'll be able to have a drink while going out to dinner.

Tyler, Texas
Level Contributor
8,133 posts
104 reviews
1. Re: Alcohol ban during Spring Break

Beaches !!!

al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2016/11/gulf_sh…

Loxley, Alabama
Level Contributor
683 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Alcohol ban during Spring Break

For the next two months, Alabama beaches will be inundated with college and high school students taking a spring break from the books. An al…

wkrg.com/2017/…

Get the WKRG News 5 app:

http://v1-1.api.wkrg.com/storelink

14 posts
3. Re: Alcohol ban during Spring Break

Totally in favor of it during Spring Break, they were trashing the beaches. Totally against it any other time of year.

Greensboro, Alabama
Level Contributor
2 posts
25 reviews
4. Re: Alcohol ban during Spring Break

I like this ban during spring break. Lots of "adults" between the ages of 18-24 that just trash the coast. GS/OB has always been a family friendly environment. I would hate to see it turn into something else. I always find affordable places to stay and we have a good time. Do not want to have to go elsewhere because of a bunch of immature people wanting to stay drunk and trash the place..

5. Re: Alcohol ban during Spring Break

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2018, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Gulf Shores
Recent Conversations