We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A Guide for Rajastan

Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
A Guide for Rajastan

Does anyone have a guide/driver that they could recommend for touring Rajastan?

Thanks

9 replies to this topic
Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
3,074 posts
1. Re: A Guide for Rajastan

Hi

There are many private car and driver companies so you can contact any one

Thanks

ruralindiavacations

New Delhi
Level Contributor
4,150 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: A Guide for Rajastan

You can try by Google search for the same and hopefully you will be able to make it yourself with the best review on this sites.

There's plenty of Independ chauffeur and guides is available for you.

Thanks

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
3,316 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: A Guide for Rajastan

Hi Paulette M,

Welcome to the forum !!!

An open recommendation / self promotion is against the trip advisor guides so may I suggest you to pick multiple agents and compare their quote / review from each others.

Regards,

Jitender

Go My Journey

Jaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Rajasthan, Jodhpur, Sawai Madhopur, Ranthambore National Park, Jaipur
Level Contributor
3,415 posts
25 reviews
4. Re: A Guide for Rajastan

What you need is a car & driver for your tour. It is best to contact a reliable tour operator for your Rajasthan tour to give you an experienced driver for your tour. The driver is not a guide. You should definitely not plan on having an accompanying guide with you for the whole trip and it is best to use use local guides at each city which your tour operator can arrange

Level Contributor
2 posts
14 reviews
5. Re: A Guide for Rajastan

Thanks. Thats what we want to do. I meant driver when I asked the question.

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
219 posts
2 reviews
6. Re: A Guide for Rajastan

Dear Paulette M,

Your welcome in TA family !

Your just go through TA and search private car and chauffeur service there you can found many travel agencies from there you may can contact personally and ask about prices and discuss about your trip plan ?

I hope they will be help you.

Thanks in Advance

India By Car Chauffeur

Mumbai, India
9 posts
7. Re: A Guide for Rajastan

To,

Best is to Tour guide every morning or at attraction monument directly or if you have private car and driver ask them to arrange it for you .

Approx daily cost for tour guide us Rs 1500-2000 or if you take at monument it costs 300 per monument approx

Regards

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
224 posts
8. Re: A Guide for Rajastan

When hiring from a reputable company, you will get a driver who is also a expert guide. Who can give you a complete guided tour of Rajasthan.

Regards

Drive India By Yogi

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
177 posts
10 reviews
9. Re: A Guide for Rajastan

Hi Paulette

I want to inform you that you can pick any 2/3 tour operator from Trip Advisor listed agents and have the cost and compare their quote better price & itinerary. I also want to suggest you that If you will arrive in Rajsthan first time so I want to suggest you you will at least 15 day in Rajasthan so that you can able to about the culture of Rajasthan, History of Rajasthan and traditional living style.

Thanks

Incredibleruralindia

Reply to: A Guide for Rajastan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted