We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holi in Mysuru 2020??

Kimpton, United...
Level Contributor
81 posts
18 reviews
4 helpful votes
Holi in Mysuru 2020??
Save

Hi, I’m traveling through the south of India and I just so happen to be in Mysuru for Holi festival. I am aware that it is a predominantly North Indian festival but is there any Holi festival activity happening in Mysuru or anywhere else in south India? Would greatly appreciate any feedback thanks

Mysuru (Mysore...
Destination Expert
for Mysuru (Mysore)
Level Contributor
2,581 posts
171 reviews
138 helpful votes
1. Re: Holi in Mysuru 2020??
Save

there are celebrations in Mysore but life goes on as normal unlike North India.you can have a look at star of Mysore for local cultural events during the time

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
592 posts
17 reviews
17 helpful votes
2. Re: Holi in Mysuru 2020??
Save

Hi,

You can book through BookMyShow for any holi-parties event happening at. Mysuru

3. Re: Holi in Mysuru 2020??

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2021, 05:40
Get answers to your questions about Mysuru (Mysore)
Recent Conversations
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.