We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What film is shown at Swaminarayan Akshardam?

Connecticut, USA
Level Contributor
182 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
What film is shown at Swaminarayan Akshardam?

I have read some of the reviews and looked at the website for Swaminaryan Akshardam. What is not clear from the write ups is whether the IMAX film shown there is the well reviewed 45 minute film about India and the adventures of the young yogi called Mystic India or a 15 minute documentary about Swami Narayan. Please let me know what the film is, whether it is in english or has english subtitles and also what would be a good time of the day for a three hour visit on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday. Thanks.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Destination Expert
for Lonavala, Binsar, Dalhousie, Gir National Park, Shirdi, Uttarakhand
Level Contributor
8,242 posts
553 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What film is shown at Swaminarayan Akshardam?

Hi mystictennis,

The film show in akshardham temple is the documentary on life journey of lord "neelkanth" which is well known as "swaminarayan"..movie sound is in regional indian language "hindi"..I don't know exactly whether they arrange a show in english for foreign tourist, but yes you can get the cds at the stall inside akshrdham in english..

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: What film is shown at Swaminarayan Akshardam?

I agree with lalbahadur , just want to add that they do show in English version as well.

3. Re: What film is shown at Swaminarayan Akshardam?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2014, 06:18