We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

golden triangle 7 days plus anything extra

london
Level Contributor
275 posts
Save Topic
golden triangle 7 days plus anything extra

I have only done some basic research but am looking to do delhi, jaipur, fatehphur,agra in very early october or possibly further into oct/nov. I guess the weather would be better the later i go? I have seen flights that arrive in delhi early morning also so what is the best direction to to the above in? I would like to spend at least 7 days in india so would this be too long? What could i add to this if so? Ranthambore? I hear this gets mixed reviews? Varanassi from agra/delhi by train/flight? I would like to travel by train throughout, maybe flight or train to varanassi. This might sound crazy but am also considering a night or two in kathmandu from delhi and leaving out varanassi. Any thoughts? Thanks

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
74 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: golden triangle 7 days plus anything extra

For 7 days includes golden triangle, you could add , Orcha, khajuraho and Varanasi.

Jaipur -2 nights

Agra- 1

Orcha-1

Khajuraho -1

Night train to varanasi-1

Full day varanasi over night -

Fly back to delhi or again try at night train.

Looks like little fast but you could see much more.

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,052 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: golden triangle 7 days plus anything extra

You can do four nights in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur and two nights in Kathmandu.

However if you want to include Ranthambhor and Varanasi then leave Kathmandu for next visit.

Deepak

13. Re: golden triangle 7 days plus anything extra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2014, 07:17