We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Hotels around H. Nizamuddin Station

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,601 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Any Hotels around H. Nizamuddin Station

Do you have any Hotels at all in the surrounding areas of Hazrat Nizammudin Railway Station if yes I have 2 hrs on my onward Journey for a change over train and I can do the research by going out of the station as I need it in my return journey.

We will be arriving from Haridwar at 9.30pm and we will wake up by 4AM and I need to proceed to the Airport and my Mother needs to catch the train from H.Nizamuddin itself in the morning. So want to reduce the hassle of transporation by Auto to & fro for my Mother.

Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Mumbai, Katra, Maharashtra, India
Level Contributor
5,536 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any Hotels around H. Nizamuddin Station

AFAIK, the area around Nizammudin station is mostly a residential one, So, you may not get a hotel at walking distance. But maybe someone else knows better...

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
774 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any Hotels around H. Nizamuddin Station

Hi,

Near H.Nizamuddin station you can try thease hotels Jor Bagh 27,Shervani and in sundar nagar you can try even more hotels.

vijay.

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,601 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any Hotels around H. Nizamuddin Station

What would be the distance less than 1 km ?

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,597 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any Hotels around H. Nizamuddin Station

there are many guests houses and hotels close to the stations within 1-2 km radius, mainly in the Bhogal area and there is also hotel Rajdoot just at the T point intersection area of the bhogal Nizzamudin ashram flyover Red light

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,049 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any Hotels around H. Nizamuddin Station

Hotel Rajdoot is just at station it is 3-4 minutes walk.

On the other side towards Sarai Kale Khan side of Nizammuddin railway station there are budget class hotels within walking distance. You can look at them.

deepak

6. Re: Any Hotels around H. Nizamuddin Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2012, 15:33
Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,601 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any Hotels around H. Nizamuddin Station

Deepak, When you say Sarai Kale Khan side is it an exit from Platform No. 1 or other side ?

I will arrive by AP Exp. at 9am and later at 11.15 travel by Indore-Dehradun Exp. so I do have 2 hrs time to check the Hotels and decide for my return trip.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
830 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any Hotels around H. Nizamuddin Station

La Sagrita at Sunder Nagar is very close

http://www.lasagrita.com/aboutus.htm

We found the hotel to be very nice, and the service was very good. However, there was a sting in the tail.

They had a practise of charging a lot more than the original booking price, when checking out.

A young Scandanavian couple, at the end of their trip, had spent out, and could not afford the extra charged by the hotel. They were literally in tears.

If this practise is still happening, beware

Edited: 19 July 2012, 15:23
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
830 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Any Hotels around H. Nizamuddin Station

I just looked on google maps, and the Rajdoot looks a lot closer,

but under the listing appears the following

" This place is permanently closed"

I have had bad experiences a long time ago, of places that were closed, despite taking payments from me.

Again ... Beware

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
8,049 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Any Hotels around H. Nizamuddin Station

Ratna Prasad ji, It is on the other side walk towards plateform no.6-7. Take foot over bridge to go to come out side. There is big inter state bus terminus also just 100mtrs. away..

deepak