We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Delhi

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
93 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel in Delhi

Hi I'm looking for somewhere to stay in Delhi mid range about £40-£50 also somewhere that is near a tourist part with some bars an eating places I'm only there one night any suggestions.?

Gurgaon, India
Level Contributor
224 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Delhi

look out for hotels in paharganj area or Karol bagh area where you can easily.find good budget hotels and its accessible from any part to here due to metro lines and cannaught place area is just nearby where yuan shop and find good bars

Edited: 08 March 2012, 02:36
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
49 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Delhi

Thanks MOHITGANDHI for good advice. I think Main Bazaar is better then Karol bagh.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Destination Expert
for Kolkata (Calcutta), Darjeeling, India
Level Contributor
8,312 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in Delhi

Search for hotels in Karol Bagh. Best area for a budget stay. I can recommend the Sunstar group hotels like Sunstar Residency or Suncourt Yatri

Delhi
Level Contributor
70 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel in Delhi

Up your budget to 75 pounds sterling and you could stay at Connaught Place:

The Palace Heights: http://hotelpalaceheights.com/

The Corus: www.hotelcorus.com/

The benefit of the Palace Heights is that it is has one of the best Indian restaurants called Zaffran. Bookings aren't easy at the Palace Heights. I don't really know too much about The Corus. For more on decent New Delhi restaurants, refer to …wordpress.com/2011/…. The list gets updated and therefore you should visit it after you arrive.

Lastly, bars and restaurants are found everywhere. You can get a hotel room from under 30 pounds in a locality like Dwarka. Similarly, you can get a room in a homestay for under 20 pounds sterling. But, the homestay wont be near Connaught Place, however it is well connected by the Airport Expressline and the regular Delhi Metro.

Cheers,

@induspride911

from wales
Level Contributor
257 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel in Delhi

Pahar ganj is the main back packers area, Karol Bagh is much nicer! I use Woodcastle Hotel there, 5 mins to metro and a short walk to main market area and restaurants.

Andrea

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,595 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel in Delhi

Karol Bagh is the best option

7. Re: Hotel in Delhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 15:41