We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enquiry - Nizamuddin to New Delhi Railway Station Transport

cochin
9 posts
Save Topic
Enquiry - Nizamuddin to New Delhi Railway Station Transport

I Mahesh am planning to get down at Nizammudin Railway Station at 10' o clock night train Taj Express and I want to go to New Delhi Railway Station from there. Can anyone suggest the easiest way I can go to New Delhi from there. Would there be local trains or Metro available at that time?

If not, what are the usual charges for hiring a cab or taxi from Nizammudin to Delhi and if so i would like to know if there are prepaid counter facilities available there.

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,561 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Enquiry - Nizamuddin to New Delhi Railway Station Transport

hire a auto rikshaw or taxi from delhi traffic Police pre paid booth.

maximum charges for auto rikshaw 100/- rupees and taxi 200/-

1.donot go with Metro as its not walking distance. the nearest metro station from Nizamudin at pragarti maidan or Mool chand for new delhi metro.

2.when you come out from station you will find many driver (tout) will rush to you but check for prepaid booth and take always prepaid taxi/auto.

3. check route for taj express.if taj express stop at nizamudin also than you dont need to go to new delhi

India
Level Contributor
115 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Enquiry - Nizamuddin to New Delhi Railway Station Transport

Go for prepaid.

The route is Nizamuddin Staion - Humayun tomb - Zakir Hussain Marg - India Gate - Connaught Place - NDLS , about 20-30 minutes drive.

Cheers

3. Re: Enquiry - Nizamuddin to New Delhi Railway Station Transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 12:18