We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone ever booked trains using the Clear Trip website??

Which New Delhi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
Level Contributor
548 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Anyone ever booked trains using the Clear Trip website??

I've booked a couple trains sing the Cleartrip website and printed out the voucher they they provide. Is this a solid reservation? Do I go to the train counter and present my voucher? Just wondering what the protocol is on this? Thanks in advance for any advice/thoughts. :-)

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,524 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone ever booked trains using the Clear Trip website??

Hi Mateo

You just carry the printout with you and take your seat in train coach. (seat number and coach no is mentioned on your voucher/e ticket)

you need to show your printed tickt and photo ID when ever Ticket Controller comes to you.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
2,595 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone ever booked trains using the Clear Trip website??

this voucher issued by cleartrip would have your name and you coach number as well as seat number printed and this itself is your ticket for the journey u need not go to any other ticket counter, you can travel just with this piece of paper but make sure you have a photo identification of yours and the name and age in the ticket is the same as your photo ID proof

happy travels

3. Re: Anyone ever booked trains using the Clear Trip website??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 16:16