We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can you hire boats on Sveti Nikola?

London, United...
1 post
1 review
Can you hire boats on Sveti Nikola?

Hi,

My hubby and I are off to Montenegro next month, we will be staying in Sveti Stefan for a few days before heading up to Kotor. We'd love to check out Sveti Nikola whilst we are there - we know you can get a water taxi from Budva to the island but I wanted to know if it was possible to hire a boat whilst in Sveti Nikola?

I read somewhere that you could hire a boat and sail around the island discovering hidden beach coves but I can't see any information on this anywhere online.

Has anyone been to Sveti Nikola and hired a boat? Can you advise how much this cost? etc

Many thanks,

Elizabeth

Montenegro
Level Contributor
5 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: Can you hire boats on Sveti Nikola?

Hello, if you come to Budva,there are a lot of boat taxi which take a tourists to St.Nikola island on 20 minutes. You may easily find them on promenade and it cost about 5 euros. You may stay there for a whole day,but be careful and ask for returning time. Some boats drive only to 6 p.m.

Frankfurt, Germany
Level Contributor
20,117 posts
60 reviews
2. Re: Can you hire boats on Sveti Nikola?

Sveti Nicola is Hawaii, right? There are boats departing every 30 min unto 8.30pm (last departure) round trip is €3, ride takes 10 min. No need to hire a boat.

If you want a semi private beach, hire a water taxi and ask to go to Calipso Beach. You can only reach it by taxi and hardly a person is there. it has a nice little restaurant with great owners. All freshly prepared food that is so good.I was just there yesterday. I love that beach

3. Re: Can you hire boats on Sveti Nikola?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2018, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Budva
Recent Conversations