We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
674 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay?

Me and my partner are coming for 3 nights in September for the first time. We are looking for an apartment or bb close to bars and restaurants. Can anyone recommend any? We have looked at the captain apartments so far

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
19,589 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay?

Look if you can get an apt in the old town. That way you are close to everything

Montenegro
Level Contributor
5 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay?

Depends on your budget and how much money you want to spend on your apartment. There are a lot of apartments on booking.com and if you like,tell me your price budget for night and I may find and check if is it close to the restaurants and main attractions.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
19,589 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay?

I always use booking.com . My place right now is called house Zenovic which is fine, nothing spectacular, but clean, nice terasse, 200m from the old town/beach and dirt cheap (€32/night)

Word of advice, use the map function and stay between the old town (or in the old town) and Slovenska Place, not further and also as close as possible to the main street/beach. Even if it looks close to the main road on a map, you can quickly end up in the hills and from there you would need a taxi every day. Not good

4. Re: Where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2018, 05:17