We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top Hill Budva

7 posts
Top Hill Budva

Hey! I am travelling with my family in Montenegro in July. I was thinking if I can bring my 16 years old son with me on 19th July at Laidback Luke's concert at Top Hill club. Thank you!

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
19,841 posts
60 reviews
1. Re: Top Hill Budva

I took my 16 year old niece last year to Top Hill, but she was dressed to impress and nobody asked for a ID, we had no problems, but I am not sure what the legal age to get into clubs is. Maybe some local expert can chip in

Level Contributor
65 posts
2. Re: Top Hill Budva

Hi, yes you can bring your son on Top Hill without problems. Only alcohol abuse is prohibited to younger than 18 years.

Wish you nice time!

7 posts
3. Re: Top Hill Budva

I have another question. Do you need to buy the tickets in advance or you can just buy at the entry?

Level Contributor
65 posts
4. Re: Top Hill Budva

Can buy ticket at the entry, also can buy online

http://www.tophill.me/LAIDBACKLUKE.php

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
19,841 posts
60 reviews
5. Re: Top Hill Budva

The ticket is usually €5 which you can just purchase at the door, it is a big place that does not sell out. No worries

Level Contributor
65 posts
6. Re: Top Hill Budva

No Alex, for this concert presale is 8 euro, sale is 10 euro. You can read info on a web site link.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
19,841 posts
60 reviews
7. Re: Top Hill Budva

What is happening on Tuesday?

8. Re: Top Hill Budva

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2018, 05:16